DRONES WITH CAMERA
STUNT DRONESRC HELICOPTERS
Questions about starting up your drone? Check out our How-To videos at youtube.com/protocolny
1. RC Helicopters and Drones – all RC products are warranted for 30 days
2. Boxing Products – all boxing products are warranted for 90 days
3. Pet Chew Toys – pet chew toys do not carry a warranty
Overcharging the battery will eventually cause the battery to wear out and not hold its charge as well. Overcharging can drain and possibly permanently damage battery.
Flying Your Drone
Radio Control – signal operates through a radio frequency, not affected by light
The battery may not be fully charged. Make sure the battery is charged according to the instruction manual. If the battery is fully charged and the drone is still not lifting, contact us through the form below.
If your drone or helicopter spins to right or left, it may not be trimmed. You can trim it using the remote control and following the instruction manual. Please note, some drones do not have trimmers as they are supposed to correct spin automatically.
If your drone or helicopter veers or banks to the right or left on its own, it may not be trimmed. You can trim it using the remote control and following the instruction manual. Please note, some drones do not have trimmers as they are supposed to adjust automatically.
To prevent “fly-away” situations (where drones seem to fly away out of control) it is important to first test and practice within close range before letting the drone fly too far away. Each drone is designed to land if the radio signal is lost. (But, this should not be considered a landing procedure or normal flight practice.) It is important to know and test the range of your drone before flying. We recommend turning on and syncing the drone and walking away while testing the engines. Keep walking and testing until it is obvious when you reach the point where the signal is not controlling the drone. This will be the control limit for the conditions in which you are flying. Distance does vary somewhat based on environmental and weather conditions, so testing the limit is advised. Fly in a range that is good for easy visual operation of the drone.
IF YOU CAN’T SEE YOUR DRONE, THEN YOU CAN’T CONTROL YOUR DRONE.
* Fly-aways are not covered by warranty as they are overwhelmingly caused by pilot error.
• Make sure to place the blades on the correct axis or they will not spin correctly and the drone will not lift.
• Each blade is marked with A or B. If you do not find the letter on the top of the blade, look underneath. There may be a number after the letter but you can ignore the number.
• There is a graphic in the troubleshooting section of your instruction manual indicating blade placement. Below is an example of what that graphic will look like:
Kaptur GPS includes the four following features:
Return Home – Returns from take-off position with the touch of a button.
Hold & Hover – Drone will hold in position and will hover in place automatically.
Geo-Fencing – Provides a virtual boundary that keeps the drone within transmission range.
Low Battery Return – Returns to home and lands when battery is low.
You can find all of our current instruction manuals here:
If you are still under warranty please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your receipt. If you are not sure if you are still under warranty that information can be found in the instruction manual and on the packaging of the product. Typically, our products are warranted for 1 year from the date of purchase. The exceptions are:
1. RC Helicopters and Drones – all RC products are warranted for 30 days 2. Boxing Products – all boxing products are warranted for 90 days 3. Pet Chew Toys – pet chew toys do not carry a warranty
FIND THE BEST PROTOCOL DRONE FOR YOU
6182-3MXB Slipstream Wifi
6182-7PA Dot VR
6182-7BAXPC Dronium Zero with Wifi
6182-7SN Corsa VR
6182-7S Dura VR
6182-7RC Vento Wifi
6182-7BFA Dronium 3X
6182-7XB Kaptur GPS
For Apple products, the APPs are available in the APP store. For Android products, the APPs are available in Google Play. Type in Protocol plus the name of the drone in either store to find the desired APP. The APPs are free.
The APPs will run on most devices that use either iOS or Android operating systems.
Turn the drone off, wait 30 seconds, and then turn the drone on.